Umbilical Cord blood and Wharton’s Jelly are rich in Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs).
What makes MSCs so effective?
Umbilical cord stem cells have excellent migration. This means they move to the injured areas of the body. So if a patient with COPD receives an IV, the MSCs will migrate to the lungs to begin the repair process.
MSC’s have the ability to secrete growth factors and specialize into different tissue types. This assists the body’s ability to heal and regenerate damaged tissue.
MSCs modulate the immune system by increasing the regulatory T-cells and reducing the signal cells that promote inflammation (TNF-gamma, TNF-alpha). This is especially valuable for Autoimmune conditions.
Additional Advantages of Choosing Stem Cell For Life for Your Stem Cell Treatment
• Anyone can be treated since the stem cells are immune privileged.
• Differentiation potential is broad
• The stem cells are self renewing with rapid doubling time
• Highest viability and DMSO free.
• Injections or IVs can be administered multiple times in uniform dosages that contain high cell counts
• No need to collect stem cells through invasive procedures such as liposuction or bone marrow aspiration
• The lab used to process the umbilical cord stem cells is the only FDA, AABB, AATB (American Association of Blood Bank, American Association of Tissue Banks) lab